Sunday, July 11, 2010

Generation 2-Chapter 6.5: TEASER!!!!!! (Didn't want to leave you all waiting anymore so....a short new chapter for you)

As soon as I knocked on the door I felt all my convictions flee and a sense of panic started to set in. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, maybe I should just run but...too late.

The door opened and facing me was those gorgeous violet and gold eyes and I forgot not only the need to run buy also my intended purpose there.

"Candy! What a suprise! I thought maybe you'd did poorly on that paper I helped you with a while back because I haven't seen you since." Juniper said with a big grin."Come on in"

I stepped inside slowly. Pull yourself together girl! "I...um...no I didn't fail the paper...that's not why.."


"Candy what's going on? Is something wrong?"

"I..um..I'm....I'm in love with you Juniper!" I just blurted it out. This was apparently all I needed to launch into my whole full blown out confession. I told him everything, from the first day we met to present.

He continued to look at me for a moment with his mouth agape the moment he started to collect himself and say something I found my legs and ran to the truck.

I cannot believe I just did that. Why did I run away? I can't stand  to face him telling me I'm too young or treating me like a little sister. As I pulled away I saw him standing there with a puzzled look on his face. Well at least it's not unrequited now...even if it might be unreciprocated.

By the time I had arrived home...my cell phone was ringing...I heard the familiar chime as it rolled over to voicemail...I looked at the caller ID "Juniper". I was just about to sit it down when it rang again in my hand. Again the caller ID said "Juniper". Hmm...maybe I should answer. No I just can't...not tonight. Not right before the last day of school.

My phone chirped again, this time telling me I had a new text message. It read:
            Candy, I understand you not wanting to answer the phone but can you meet me tomorrow?       I'd really like to talk. At the park maybe?

Against my better judgement I picked up the phone texted back: Yes
 ****







Note to my readers:
I know you think I'm being cruel to once again leave you hanging in the balance, but I promise I'm not. Chapter 7 will be out soon but I have to get a chance to sit and edit some more pictures and write the chapters out. RL has just been very busy especially with work. I don't want to promise a certain time but I'll try to have at least one whole chapter out very soon.

3 comments:

  1. smart idea txting her, that way she'd have to look at it. Hope things in RL work out for you and am waiting on the next chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see how their talk goes, i think they'd be really cute together

    ReplyDelete
  3. eee!! What is gonna happen. Woot can't wait to find out :D

    ReplyDelete