Monday, September 13, 2010

Generation 2-Chapter 13: House Full...Well Almost :)

Well I can definitely tell you that I haven't had a whole lot of time to keep everyone caught up in my life. But that's life when you're a busy mom. I look forward to evenings when everyone's in bed and the house is semi-clean and I just sit in my favorite chair for a moment.


I guess that you can tell by looking that there have been some changes in the house. Mom and Dad decided to keep working instead of retiring so that they could expand the house and move into an "in-law" sweet upstairs.

Let me get you caught up on my crazy but sweet life. My dearest celebrated his 30th birthday recently but still looks as good as ever.


Juniper is still working hard as ever inventing and is doing pretty well so far.


I haven't had much time for research on the paranormal and I haven't gone back to work yet either. That's because we had a happy oops. Margarita has grown up so quickly in front of our eyes and before we knew it we were expecting another little one! Margarita looks so much like me the older she gets.


Meet Dew Drop Tea, my youngest and a cross between Juniper and Bubbles. It almost looks like she's not even mine just by looking at her! She's a sweet little thing isn't she?


I can honestly say we weren't exactly trying for another baby but now that she's here
I'm starting to think I want a houseful!

Juniper and I are working on that...when we have time.

Daddy is still turning out novels like their hot cakes.

And Mom, having the house renovations completed and having found someone she trusts to run her beloved restaurant is going to retire.

I think with another little one on the way she wants to enjoy the rest of her time on earth with her grandbabies.

Dew Drop certainly enjoys it.


The oddest thing happened the other day...when I was out working in the garden (mom still insists on cooking only the freshest) I found this little bear-shaped gnome.

We've named him Teddy (Margarita, my little princess's, idea) and its almost as if he's got his own little personality. I keep finding him in the craziest places! I think he's being moved by my little one.


Margarita is such a daddy's girl. She and Juniper spend most evenings after dinner playing chess. I would love to have some time to play chess but....

Someone has to teach our other daughter to talk and walk. She's doing really well though. Dew Drop and I have a pretty strong bond for some reason. It may be that those eyes remind me so much of her father.
I do get to spend some time with just Margarita and I when I help her with her homework. We have a tendency to think a lot alike and well, let's just say Juniper and Margie have a better relationship if they don't study together...they have a tendency to break out it fights due to frustration with each other.

I can't help but wonder what our new little one will be like. I have a strong feeling its another little girl and if so Juniper and I are thinking of naming her Thyme. I can't help but hope we'll have another one who looks like Juniper but with my hair. I guess we'll see soon won't we?

3 comments:

  1. i think i like Dew since she's so different from her mom. Can't help but wonder what the newest young will look like though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's a perfect combo of her parents too. And about the newest one all I can say is ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Thyme is such a cute name! I hopes its a girl!!

    ReplyDelete